Oil-Pulling Oral Rinse
- easy zero waste swap!
- freshens your breath
- draws toxins from your mouth
- no parabens, sulphates, preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances
BENEFITING THE PLANET:
- palm oil free, vegan + cruelty-free
- handmade by a female artisan in Hawaii with local oil
- packaged in a reusable / recyclable glass bottle with a metal lid
Hawaiian macadamia nut oil, black seed oil, chamomile extract, calendula extract, rosemary extract, comfrey extract, peppermint essential oil
HOW TO USE:
Shake bottle well, then vigorously swish 1 tablespoon of oral rinse in your mouth, using your tongue to rub oil over any problem areas, once per day for 1-5 minutes.
WHY SUPPORT BESTOWED ESSENTIALS?
- We ship 100% plastic-free
- Owned by a female US Navy veteran
- We’re certified vegan + cruelty-free by PETA
- We only use + sell natural, non-toxic ingredients
- We accept the return of some of our packaging for reuse
- We pick up 1 lb of trash from American beaches for every online order
- We support + stock other female-owned American-based small businesses
- We produce the Hippie Haven Podcast, a free weekly resource on sustainable living
- Our production studio + retail store contribute less than 10 lbs of trash to landfills monthly
- We’re located in Rapid City, South Dakota, USA (where we opened the first zero waste store in the state!)
♥ All orders are packaged + shipped using 100% plastic-free materials.
♥ Please allow 1-4 business days for processing before your order is shipped. Estimated delivery date is shown in your cart.
♥ Sending a last-minute gift? Don't worry, express shipping is available.
♥ We're happy when you're happy! If there’s a problem with your order, please email us at email@example.com so that we can address it!